Kangaroo Flat Function Centre
Wedding Reception Information
A booking fee of $500 is required when confirming your wedding reception. This fee is deducted from your final payment. Final guest numbers, dietary requirements and payment are required 7 days prior to reception.
Kangaroo Flat Sports Club Inc
Booking Confirmation, Terms and Conditions for Wedding Reception.
- A minimum bond of $500.00 or as agreed will be required for all Wedding Receptions.
This bond is deducted from the final payment.
- Identification, including proof of age, is required by law and failure to provide adequate proof of age will result in refusal of service.
- Confirmation of final numbers and the required menu is essential 7 days prior to your wedding reception or as agreed. Failure to provide this information could result in the cancellation of your function. You will be required to pay, in full, the total cost for the confirmed numbers you quote, 7 days prior to your Wedding Reception or as agreed.
- If you request a change to the set-up of the function room after the area has been set the way previously agreed to by yourself and the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club, this will incur a cost of $55.00. At no time do we allow the moving of furniture by any person other than employees of the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club Inc.
- The use of sticky tape, tacks or pins to hang decorations is unacceptable. Blu-Tak is acceptable providing it is removed immediately after your function. Balloons, streamers, banners, table pieces and flowers are all acceptable but must be removed at the end of the function. Any decorations not mentioned here must be discussed with and approved by the function coordinator of the Kangaroo Flat Sports Club Inc. Failure to remove decorations may result in forfeiting part of your entire bond for cleaning expenses.
- Coloured Paper dinner napkins are provided for all Wedding Receptions subject to availability.
White cocktail napkins are provided for all Wedding Receptions requiring finger food.